The Forward Control Design Parallel Red Dot Mount for ACOGs (PMA) adds clearance for red dot mounts to bring your red dot to eye level. This offset Picatinny mount can be added to an upper receiver, railed handguard or used with catilevered Picatinny rails on the side of your weapon. It runs parallel to the rails on the handguard and upper receiver and has a five slot Picatinny interface to provide room to fit most MRDS Picatinny mounts. Built for intense use, the PMA is machined from 7075 aluminum with a type III hard coat anodized finish and has a Picatinny clamp machined from 4140 steel and coated in black zinc.
NOTE: This is not an ACOG mount or 45 degree offset mount. It is meant to be used in conjunction with Trijicon 4×32 ACOGs.
- Offset Picatinny mount for use in conjunction with Trijicon 4×32 ACOGs
- 5 slot Picatinny interface
- Runs parallel to the handguard and upper
- Provides clearance for red dot mounts
- Mounts on an upper receiver, railed handguard, and Picatinny rails at the 12 o’clock position
- Compatible with cantilevered Picatinny rails on the left or right of the weapon
- Right hand shooters – Mount the PMA with an offset/cantilever RDS on the left side
- Left hand shooters – Mount the PMA with an offset/cantilever RDS on the right hand side
- 1.25″ Base Length – Takes up 3 Picatinny rails
- 0.90″ Overall Height
- 1.125″ Center of the PMA to Center Handguard
- 0.65″ Top of the Hand Guard Rail to top of PMA Rail
- 2.16 Oz. Weight
- Made in the U.S.A.